Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Blogging Blues... and REALLY COOL STUFF AT MAPL!

I am a fan of blogs.  There are some that I read occasionally, a few that I try to keep up with regularly... I like the idea of having a blog myself to post about library goings-on, but when it comes down to it, I'm terrible about keeping up with it. I apologize to those of you who might be interested in reading my blog (okay, that would be my dad and maybe a handful of others) and are continually disappointed when you see that my last post was made months ago. I will continue to try harder. My latest plan is to put "DO BLOG POST" on my calendar at least once a month. Let's see if that helps.

I hope that you are enjoying your summer so far. We have seen SO much activity at the library and have had numerous wonderful programs.  Last night, we hosted our first ever Open Mic Night.  It was a big success for our first time -- we had 25 guests and 11 performers and I think that everyone involved had a really great time!  My thanks to those brave souls who got up in front of our modest crowd and performed.  (See some highlights below.)  We hope to see you at an upcoming event soon! Have a great August! 















No comments:

Post a Comment