Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Construction Update!

I have been fielding quite a few inquiries regarding our downstairs project. Let me start by saying that no one is more anxious than I am to see our basement renovations get underway.  We have seen some significant delays due to Hurricane Sandy, but I am pleased to announce that the dumpster for the demolition is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, and, barring any weather complications, work should begin in the next few days.

We are hopeful that the project will be completed in early spring so that we can move all of our clubs back onsite and resume normal programs and activities in our new meeting room space.  We appreciate your patience, and look forward to serving you better once our basement facility is complete.

As always, if you have questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to contact me: kpaone@lmxac.org or 732-583-9100.

No comments:

Post a Comment