Friday, July 1, 2011

Thank you, Kathleen!

Kathleen Eovino served as the school superintendent's representative on the Library's Board of Trustees for more than 20 years!  She retired from the school district in 2010, after being the librarian in the high school for much of her long career, and we celebrated her final library board meeting on June 8th.  On Monday, I attended a school board meeting where Kathleen was recognized for her service to the school district and to the public library.  On behalf of the library staff, I wanted to also thank Kathleen for her many years on the board.  Although I haven't known her for very long, I certainly appreciate her contributions, and can honestly say that she will be missed.

Taking over Kathleen's spot on the board is Zach Gross, the new high school librarian.  Zach's first meeting will be on July 13th, and I look forward to working with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment